View Profile CapnCocaine

All 51 Movie Reviews

11 w/ Responses

A thumb to you, NATA.

I had to pause it. Pretty funny stuff and great animation!

"Ash is in jail for being a big dumb willy. Most likely because he left home at ten. Ya know, no school or parental help. Be gladf he isn't dead. I mean, poke-abuse isn't the worst thing that can happen..."

Art5yman responds:

haha i love that little bit. glad you caught it. And thank you!

People just don't know how hard it is working in the service industry.

This was great. Simple animation, but CRISP and FLUID!

There wasn't a lot of "movement," but the imagery and narration was on point. Great song, too. I'mma hafta check dem kats out.

I'll give you 100 bucks if you make another Shrimps McGee... or another Starbarians with a bit more pay-off.

...Smileyface.

I dig what you're doing, but c'mon.

God, Zelda was hilarious.

On point: This game is shit. Hard as hell and unforgiving. It's like Castlevania and Ghosts n Goblins had a baby then that baby had a baby with the TMNT and Monsters in My Pocket's baby.

Keep the humor flowing. Great voice acting and animation.

"I'd say that describes me perfectly."

Flawless animation as always. Off-beat and irreverant humor with that trademark Lobster style. I must say, the association with anal sex and pasta left me with a sour taste in my mouth, but whatev's! I enjoyed the video.

... Is my nose brown?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Daqfuq did I just watch? Did Ray Ramano boost attack?

That was enjoyable.

Your animation was pretty solid, but the humor didn't land for me. I felt that there was one joke that you just beat into the ground and I was kept wondering "is this it?"

Again, good animation. Keep at it.

32, Male