View Profile CapnCocaine

All 26 Art Reviews

10 w/ Responses

I'm curious; hot do you fill in the gaps of your stencils? Or do you use a screen-printing with that photoreactive stuff?

Questions aside; I really dig your style! Sort of whimsical at times, but extremely detailed aswell. (ie: Octopus) Great work!

LiLg responds:

Each color is a different stencil.

Very haunting. For some reason, I find this more disturbing than your more gruesome paintings... I guess it kind of reminds me of the dude from Sinister.

linda-mota responds:

What's funny is that it's not supposed to be haunting, well no that's a lie. it's supposed to be haunting, but not in a sinister way. a bit more positive..

Ho. Lee. Shit. My nostalgia meters are cracked!

jaschieffer responds:

Haha glad some people played this beautiful game.

Awesome Composition.

Vinyl shorts are creepy? I gotta rethink my wardrobe.

I like to use grocery bags as kites.

you did that too huh

A picture says a thousand words, baby.

Great triple cross-over.

Freud associates teeth falling out in dreams with sexual repression... But who knows. Interesting and disturbing work, as always.

linda-mota responds:

some say it's a loss of wisdom, or something to do wth self image. the interpretations are endless and i think it depends on the individual really...

This is just an awesome concept - licking the skin away. The black-hole you pull your inspiration from must be full of many intriguing things.

Awesome work, as always. (Great album, by the way.)

Aw. This was a little shorter than I expected. Still, full of great artwork. I must see what these two get into next!

32, Male