Zombidle Zombidle

Friggin' Bezerk. Happy holidays, tricksters.

Escape Inc Escape Inc

I don'r posses the spacial reasoning to get past the "gravity" puzzle.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

This was extremely enjoyable. Very interactive and hillarious.,The story was intriguiging and the voice acting was phenomenal - I couldn't imagine the game being better if the voice didn't have an accent. I'd definitely play another game like this.

Great job, man.

Mecha Scientist V.S. Monarchs Mecha Scientist V.S. Monarchs

Nice Mighty Morphin Power Rangers logo.

Overlod Overlod

You get souls by clicking "Newgame+." The amount of souls you get is based on how much money you have.

Fun time waster by the way. Not sure if I'm ever gonna fill up my library.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

78 survivability and over 30 Luck and Skill... Forced re-roll. Thanks, OBAMA.

Darker Ride Darker Ride

I fill out the last puzzle with the correct dots on the note and colored star from the puzzle, but nothing happens... What gives?

Spiderling Spiderling

Cute game. Mechanics were simple - A lot less frustrating than other string games - yet, the puzzle were challenging enough to keep me entertained.

Great graphics with nice small details. The music was minimalist, but fitting.

I would have liked to have more challenging jump-puzzles or switch-puzzles, but overall, this game was very enjoyable. Not sure how the storyline would permit it, but I'd definitely play a sequel.

Xomda Xomda

It would be nice to have an English version for those of us who can't read Korean, but this is a smooth, well crafted shooter. The art is nice, the sound is done well, and although the concept has been done countless times before, this is still a very entertaining game. Good job.

Hungry Pumkin Hungry Pumkin

"Give me the noodles."

Not really a game, perse, but the voice acting was pretty good, regardless.