TOP 10 FACTS (NATA '15 Open Round) TOP 10 FACTS (NATA '15 Open Round)

A thumb to you, NATA.

Starbomb: I Choose You to Die!!! Fanimated Starbomb: I Choose You to Die!!! Fanimated

I had to pause it. Pretty funny stuff and great animation!

"Ash is in jail for being a big dumb willy. Most likely because he left home at ten. Ya know, no school or parental help. Be gladf he isn't dead. I mean, poke-abuse isn't the worst thing that can happen..."

Art5yman responds:

haha i love that little bit. glad you caught it. And thank you!

Madness Cleanification Madness Cleanification

People just don't know how hard it is working in the service industry.

Zombidle Zombidle

Friggin' Bezerk. Happy holidays, tricksters.

Escape Inc Escape Inc

I don'r posses the spacial reasoning to get past the "gravity" puzzle.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

This was extremely enjoyable. Very interactive and hillarious.,The story was intriguiging and the voice acting was phenomenal - I couldn't imagine the game being better if the voice didn't have an accent. I'd definitely play another game like this.

Great job, man.

Labyrinth of Lies Labyrinth of Lies

I feel a little let down with the high/main synth. I wish it would've progressed more, but it's a good track. I'm jealous of your mixing.

PolarTrance responds:

Hmmm... I did feel like the main lead synth needed a bit more to it, but after 6 attempts I figured that was the best I could get, without falling in to insanity :D

Thanks for the feedback :3

Peewee Peewee

I'm curious; hot do you fill in the gaps of your stencils? Or do you use a screen-printing with that photoreactive stuff?

Questions aside; I really dig your style! Sort of whimsical at times, but extremely detailed aswell. (ie: Octopus) Great work!

LiLg responds:

Each color is a different stencil.

smile of a man smile of a man

Very haunting. For some reason, I find this more disturbing than your more gruesome paintings... I guess it kind of reminds me of the dude from Sinister.

linda-mota responds:

What's funny is that it's not supposed to be haunting, well no that's a lie. it's supposed to be haunting, but not in a sinister way. a bit more positive..

Blasto Blasto

Ho. Lee. Shit. My nostalgia meters are cracked!

jaschieffer responds:

Haha glad some people played this beautiful game.